Human Resource Diploma
Accredited by KHDA, our Human Resource Diploma program will provide you with the fundamental knowledge, skills and values in Human resources and become a successful HR Professional. Our program instructors bring a wealth of knowledge and relevant work experience to the classroom.
Unit 1: Recruitment and Selection in Business
The aim of this unit is to introduce learners to recruitment and the importance of ensuring that the best people are selected to work in organisations. Learners will study selection and recruitment techniques and will set up, and take part in, a selection interview.
- Know the processes involved in recruitment planning
- Understand the implications of the regulatory framework for the process of recruitment and selection
- Be able to prepare documentation involved in the selection and recruitment process
- Be able to participate in a selection interview
Unit 2: Aspects of Employment Law
The aim of this unit is to introduce learners to employment law as it applies to businesses. Learners will do this through application of the law to employment situations and will consider the meaning and effect of contracts of employment.
- Understand the different types of employment contract and the impact of employment legislation
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employees and employers
- Understand the various perspectives in employee relations
- Know how and when contracts of employment are terminated
Unit 3: Development Planning for a Career in Business
The aim of this unit is to enable learners to plan their career in business. Learners will do this by exploring career options and building a career plan supported by research, self-assessment and realistic targets.
- Know how to access career-related information
- Be able to develop a personal career development plan
- Be able to develop a range of transferable business skills at the appropriate level
- Understand methods of professional development and training
Unit 4: Human Resource Management in Business
The aim of this unit is to introduce learners to methods of managing human resources in the workplace. Learners will use their knowledge of relevant human resources management theory and link it with current human resource management practices in organisations.
- Know the factors that are involved in human resource planning in organisations
- Know how organisations motivate employees
- Understand how to gain committed employee cooperation
- Understand the importance of managing employee performance at work
Human Resource Diploma, HR Diploma
Diploma in Human Resources Management