GRE / GMAT Exams
GRE / GMAT Exams preparation and tutoring gives our students the benefits of the latest innovations in teaching and learning theory in addition to our many years of experience with prep tutoring.
COURSE OUTLINE GRE / GMAT Exams
What Is the GMAT® Exam?
- GMAT® Exam Format
- Why Take the GMAT® Exam?
- What Is the Content of the Test Like?
- What Computer Skills Will I Need?
- How Are Scores Calculated?
- Basic Principles of Problem Solving
- Methods for Problem Solving
- Question Format & Structure
- Word problems translation table
- Word problems in Data sufficiency
- Word problems in Problem solving
- Sentence correction rules
- Basic English Grammar
Quantitative Section Strategies
- How to manage Quantitative Section
- Verbal questions & answers
- How is it scored?
- Value Questions
- “Yes” or “No” Questions
- Guessing in Data Sufficiency
- Test-Taking Strategies
- What Is Measured?
- Reading Comprehension Question Types
- Methods in reading comprehension
- Arithmetic, Algebra
- Word Problems
- Number Theory, Number Forms
- Relationships & Sets
- Test strategies in critical reasoning
- Principles of Critical Reasoning
- Format and Structure
- Question Type