Blockchain Training. An Overview for Business Professionals
The blockchain training is an undeniably ingenious invention – the brainchild of a person or group of people known by the pseudonym, Satoshi Nakamoto. But since then, it has evolved into something greater, and the main question every single person is asking is: What is Blockchain?
A block in a blockchain is a collection of data. The data is added to the block in blockchain, by connecting it with other blocks in chronological others creating a chain of blocks linked together. The first block in the Blockchain is called Genesis Block. Blockchain Training
By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, (Buy Bitcoin) the tech community has now found other potential uses for the technology. Blockchain Training
What is Blockchain?
- Technology Overview
- History of Blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) & Blockchain
Non-Technical Technology Overview
- Cryptography for Executives
- Key Concepts
- Public Ledgers
- Hashes, Block Hashes
- Distributed & Peer to Peer Technologies
- Digital Tokens
- Smart Contracts
- Bitcoin Mining
- Authorization & Authentication
Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
- Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
- Value of Blockchain
- Value of Smart Contracts
- Role & Value of Digital Tokens
- Common misconceptions about Blockchain
- When is it appropriate or not appropriate to use Blockchain
- Digital Wallets & Payment Systems
- Money Transfers
- Transaction Tracking & Management
- Record Keeping
- Asset Management
- Financial Settlements
- Securities Transactions
- Who is using it and for what?
- Financial Services Industry
- Banking Industry
- Securities & Trading Industry
- Real Estate Industry
- Technology Industry
- Legal Industry
- Supply Chain
- How do I get started?
- Requirements Definition & Business Use Case
- Proof of Concept Development
- Tools & Technology Infrastructure
- Deployment Strategy
- Costs What does it cost to use this technology?
Future of Blockchain
- What is its future?
- Industry by Industry Outlook